Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Coast yesterday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
nwwave

PostThu Jun 09, 05 7:45 am    Coast yesterday? Reply with quote

Heard it was epic out at Seaside yesterday. 15 to 20 NW with 4 foot swell. I am trying to get out there today. Anyone else going or heading out this weekend? I am planning on staying the whole weekend because it was epic yesterday and there could be more to come.

PostThu Jun 09, 05 8:10 am     Reply with quote

Yes Ladies and Gents. . . it was 19m to 16m yesterday down at Seaside at little Bar Fly told me. Calm before the storm? Today is looking a lot like yesterday but the swell is smaller and the timing between waves has increased (3'' at 14 sec). Sound pretty good to me. SI might blow but that place is such a tease.

4 pm high tide approx sunny skies should make for a great afternoon/evening. Who is in?

Sasquatch

Dr Sloth

Since 05 Mar 2005
27 Posts

PostThu Jun 09, 05 10:24 am     Reply with quote

Around 8 kites flying at Sunset, plenty of rides back up the beach. Today looks to be around the same, maybe?

PACK OUT YOUR TRASH!

Ian

PostThu Jun 09, 05 11:00 am     Reply with quote

What about the coast this weekend? Is it gonna happen?

PostFri Jun 10, 05 10:59 am     Reply with quote

Looks like a potential weekend.
June is up and down at the beach but when there is some sun there is usually wind. Forcast on accuweather says 11 to 14 on Sunday. But it looks like the whole weekend has potential.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: