Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

kiteboarding access at Rufus
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
yeah,,,

PostSat Jun 04, 05 1:51 pm     Reply with quote

Right on,,

More than a few starry eyed entrepenuers out there though...

he's one of them I'd say judging by the ad campaign...

Try that kite parked posistion so you know it works..

I think the wake binding guys could find a whole new level of peace of mind,,,

Thanks
fo

ppjjcc

PostTue Jun 07, 05 9:16 am     Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
if you don't let your kids play in traffic why would you let them play where kites are launching and landing. sounds to me like some very poor parenting going on there.

HAHAHA... that's rich, try using that analogy on a cop or a judge after you whack some little kid.

you want The Man to come down and regulate kite traffic the way He regulates car traffic? The Man'll just say "who gives a crap about a tiny bunch of reckless yuppies" and shut the whole scene down. it's happened before, lots.

You are to The Man like Spicoli is to Mr. Hand ... Spicoli with a giant neon piece of flying razor-wire.

It's the kites that need leashes, not the kids.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: