Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Euro's - WTF?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
EurosAreHairy

PostFri May 20, 05 5:39 pm    Euro's - WTF? Reply with quote

Seems like they aren't all that bright... I mean they keep getting themselves killed in kitemares and now recently I even heard about one getting out of a control on a bad launch and taking an older woman out on the beach and putting her in a coma.

If that wasn't bad enough they parade around in speedos or less. Imagine Rooster Rock, everywhere!

Only problem is they make up like 60% of the market for kiteboarding. I guess their only positive attribute is they pay attention to more than just what's on TV unlike most Americans.

Wink

PostSat May 21, 05 4:24 pm     Reply with quote

Hearing about it and actually riding with them is something completely different.Wait until a couple of them roll up to your spot,extremely entertaining and frustrating all at the same time. Shocked But its a bit unfair to catagorize them all in the boat.The majority of them are good but it seems that euro kooks are very kooky indeed Laughing with their 20ft leashes waving about,helmuts on,budgie smugglers firmly fitted, riding everywhere with the kite at 11,seemingly turning up on your shoulder everytime you load up. Evil or Very Mad but as i said its unfair to say that they all do this, only a few Laughing

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostSat May 21, 05 4:58 pm     Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/05/20/norway.wave.power.ap/index.html

All those ballhuggers with all that hair might be making them smarter than all the U.S. Bushwackers...

(I think the cat in my avatar is wearing ballhuggers, and he's definitely hairy)

PostSat May 21, 05 9:44 pm     Reply with quote

Karl on closer inspection i certainly believe that yor cat is fat hairy and wearing a rather large pink thong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: