Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Props to whoever started this website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
4Stringer/KipWinger

Since 27 Apr 2005
541 Posts
Hood River
Addicted

PostSun May 08, 05 7:59 pm    Props to whoever started this website Reply with quote

...Lets just say that I've had a few landmark idiot moments in this sport. Here's a photo from June 22, 2000 when I thought a 7'6" surfboard was just the thing to tame 25+mph winds in the gorge. I was wrong. Mike Fitzsimmons will tell you that I had a nice long swim at Rowena after this debacle. This is why this site is so god damn cool: sharing information on what works and what doesn't, as well as reports from recent sessions. Thanks to whoever put this site together. I'm gonna checkout the strap, pad, heel band setups that were recommended yesterday.

Anybody know how to change names? Kip Winger ain't one of my favorites...but his name happened to rhyme with 4Stringer....

Thanks.
Jim

Mvc-242s.jpg 
   Mvc-242s.jpg 
   Mvc-242s.jpg 

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostSun May 08, 05 8:24 pm     Reply with quote

Limb flailin, Eddie Van Halen.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun May 08, 05 8:37 pm     Reply with quote

Jim - Hey glad you like the site, its really the photographers and everyone posting that are making it great.

Send me a PM with the username you want and I can change it.

See you on the water!
-Phillip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: