Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

And... Your Male Kite Model of the Evening is....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostTue May 03, 05 9:19 pm    And... Your Male Kite Model of the Evening is.... Reply with quote

Slither!

Sorry guys, ended up getting all excited to ride for my first real session post 7 weeks from ACL surgery... Slither was the last guy out making it work, and he got in some pretty smooth moves before the wind turned off completely...

Bam

post6.jpg 
   post5.jpg 
   post4.jpg 
   post3.jpg 
   post2.jpg 
   post1.jpg 

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostWed May 04, 05 4:49 am     Reply with quote

Glad I got up early to beat the wave of heckles that's sure to follow this showcase! I know, need more Steez and less Geez...as in geezer! Maybe if I could touch my toes, I could reach those indys? But thanks for the pics again Bam...always good feedback.

Kind day at the SB. Barfly was throwing some big floaty backside 720's, and legend has it that Sasquatch was huckin it too!

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed May 04, 05 6:37 am     Reply with quote

Bambam, forget the kite mags, you got to send those into GQ! Wink

broadbandito

Since 26 Apr 2005
342 Posts
CSO headwaters
WheatHead

PostWed May 04, 05 6:56 am     Reply with quote

Gee Slither, can I pay you to wear my company logo on the water?

barfly

Since 31 Mar 2005
1210 Posts
Seaside
BRACKISH

PostWed May 04, 05 8:20 am     Reply with quote

This makes it official, change your name to G Slither, as in G-why am I not on "America's Next Top Model"?-Slither. Those gals don't have a chance! but nice hucks.

Good to see Bam off the bar and in the water, looks like the photo shoot glory days are coming to a close for the middle aged. Sad

PostWed May 04, 05 9:26 am     Reply with quote

Not even close Fly... Plenty of photos to come this summer, but yesterday I was a bit amped and just keep riding and riding and riding. I have another idea in the works that I mentioned to Colby, so watch out for the video camera as well this summer. For those who noticed that I was out, sorry about the mutiple butt spats... but I was bad bad bad boy and jumped a bit higher than I should have, and kicked off the board and threw the feet up over my head more than a few times. I was working on the "Drain the Columbia with my middle aged Fat Ass" move for most of the night, but it beat taking a chance with a hot landing on the knee.

Keep laughing it up at Slither's expense because I think that we are going to have to continue to weekly Male Kite Model theme, and you never know who might be next... Of course if I catch the elusive Female Kite Model on the water, that will take absolute priority over all you dudes out there.

Bam... out!

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostWed May 04, 05 10:12 am     Reply with quote

Bam, not only did you miss sightings of Bigfoot, you also missed the elusive hot female kiter. She wasn't wearing her signature pink shorts but she was riding RRD and throwing tricks like there was no tomorrow. It must of been brie out there. There were a few other ladies on the water as well which is always nice to see.

Hope the knee is getting stronger/better because we would rather see you on the water than on the beach.

Keep up the good work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: