Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Kiteboarding College??
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
fisherman

Since 06 Aug 2007
113 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Apr 07, 14 7:33 pm     Reply with quote

I don't know if it's just me, but judging by the squirl, Kataku2k3 is either a girl or a gay dude.

chrissmack

Since 08 Jun 2005
515 Posts
portland
Addicted

PostMon Apr 07, 14 7:38 pm     Reply with quote

and fisherman has girly hair.

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostMon Apr 07, 14 8:46 pm     Reply with quote

I went to Lane community college but lived in reedsport. About an hour and 20 minutes from campus. It was easy to commute 2 or 3 times a week into Eugene. I surfed the best waves of my life but had not learned to kite yet. Windsurfed Florence Jetty's all year and even the north jetty on winter south winds. Rent is dirt cheap on the Oregon coast so you can easily justify the drive. All said, the Oregon coast is pretty lonely and I would go for living closer to the action and commute the other way. I would go to Cali if I were you though cause the chicks are way hotter and more plentiful.

stevegriffith22

Since 14 May 2006
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Apr 07, 14 10:25 pm     Reply with quote

Go Aggies! Beautiful campus, amazing views..of the girls. I dont know anyone thatbwent to a and that doesn't have a great job. Its called small point. Huge miltary traditions and sports. Huge oceanic programs. Giant school. Super close to the coast. I think you would be surprised.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: