Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Kite size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
wytcap

Since 10 Mar 2005
203 Posts
NW oregon
Stoked

PostFri Apr 22, 05 1:37 pm    Kite size Reply with quote

What is the average quiver size for the North coast, Newport North, what seems to be the most used Kite?? Also what type of board.
wytcap

PostFri Apr 22, 05 7:59 pm     Reply with quote

If I were you I would get a 9,13,17 quiver. Consider Wingwing with SAFE and or Jumpstart. Slingshot ATL works well in the surf. As far as boards go, get a surf style fish like a Trow.

PostFri Apr 22, 05 9:03 pm     Reply with quote

I rode 4 of five days this week in florence. I rode my seven rrd and 19 ss the most. I rode some on 15 ss and some 9m rrd. Also i rode 2 boards to resist changing kites a couple times, I ride a 160 cabrihna and a jimi lewis 133. I would get aa full quiver of every othersize but it depend how much you want to watch or if you want to ride if its at all ridable. Small and large board is a must also. The seven meter days are awesome and today the 19 was grreaaaat. hope this may be of some help. we ride florence out of the eugene area 4 + days a week weather permitting ALL year long.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: