Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

anyone try the Liquid Force kite-surfboards?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jonah

Since 20 Jul 2006
169 Posts
Hood River
Stoked

PostSat May 26, 07 11:49 pm    anyone try the Liquid Force kite-surfboards? Reply with quote

Anyone have any feedback on these boards? Durability? Ridability? etc?

genek

Since 21 Jul 2006
2165 Posts
East Po
KGB

PostSun May 27, 07 2:35 am     Reply with quote

Haven't tested out the durability, but I demoed both the 6ft and 5.8 surfboards at the Pismo beach expo and they were great. The 6ft is a bit more floaty and the 5.8 is really snappy through the turns and edges pretty well for holding down the power of the kite. They're also floaty enough to get some speed going down the waves. The 5.8 is probably better for higher winds and faster breaking waves (typical Oregon surf). I had a really good time on it. They also have a pretty surfy feel to them since I rode my friend's normal surfboard strapless the day before and felt some similarities. Demo it if you can for yourself, but I think most people that tried them at the expo seemed to like them. Hope this helps.

tekko

Since 20 Feb 2006
376 Posts
White Salmon
Liquid Force

PostSun May 27, 07 9:01 am     Reply with quote

Don't want to pimp and hype.. but as the NW Liquid Force Rep, I have unique Perspective.

Durability- I am 230# and rode 50 miles of downwinders on the 6'0, strapless, no pads, with only wax, while down in Texas this spring.

No dings- No Heal Dents- Solid.

Don't believe the Hype... try it for yourself and decide.

I've got both the 5'8" and 6' available for demo and this can be arranged anytime through our Premium NW Liquid Force Dealers in Hood River and Portland:

Gorge Performance- Portland

2nd Wind Sports- Hood River

For contact info, names, #'s, etc check out :
http://nwliquid.wordpress.com/shop-nw-liquid-force-dealers/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: