Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Blonde Mike from Hood River who was on a Rebel on Monda
Page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
AlterEgo

Since 25 Jul 2014
6 Posts

Kook

PostWed Aug 06, 14 7:59 am    Blonde Mike from Hood River who was on a Rebel on Monda Reply with quote

Yeah you know who you are. Blonde hair. In your 30s. You used to work at Big Winds. You self launched your North Rebel at the spit on Monday. Was riding a blue strapless Wam. I know that you think you're cool and like to be the center of attention with your big mouth and bullshit. But I see no reason for you to be running around like a homo and doing land backrolls on the spit 2 feet behind me when I am rigging. It's unsafe and no one but you thinks its cool. Go perform for your mother.

PostWed Aug 06, 14 8:41 am     Reply with quote

Yeah Mike!

chrissmack

Since 08 Jun 2005
515 Posts
portland
Addicted

PostWed Aug 06, 14 8:54 am     Reply with quote

"homo"?!

go get em, Fisherman!!!

WINDUDE

Since 10 Jun 2010
557 Posts
GORGE!
Addicted

PostWed Aug 06, 14 9:25 am     Reply with quote

HERE I AM!!!! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

AlterEgo

Since 25 Jul 2014
6 Posts

Kook

PostWed Aug 06, 14 9:39 am     Reply with quote

Yeah Mike? You think its cool to show off at the expense of other's safety?

Sella

Since 21 Apr 2007
1794 Posts
Doin' The Dalles
FLY'IN HIGH PIE GUY

PostWed Aug 06, 14 9:47 am     Reply with quote

AlterEgo wrote:
You can always tell when the wind sucks by the amount of time we spend on nonsensical issues.

Yep, winds been shitty, let's go with that one. Rolling Eyes Quit harshing the stoke two days after the non-incident.

forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostWed Aug 06, 14 10:10 am     Reply with quote

This kind of bullshit is best settled on the beach, not behind an anonymous forum name.

jerp

Since 22 Feb 2013
450 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Aug 06, 14 10:36 am     Reply with quote

Sella wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
You can always tell when the wind sucks by the amount of time we spend on nonsensical issues.

Yep, winds been shitty, let's go with that one. Rolling Eyes Quit harshing the stoke two days after the non-incident.

agreed ! what's the opposite of stoked?

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostWed Aug 06, 14 11:02 am     Reply with quote

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgblhh_punch-ups-in-peru-as-community-settles-scores_news

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2pBpQolKE

Pepi

Since 16 Jun 2006
1831 Posts
Pure Stoke Sports
Shop Owner

CGKA Member

PostWed Aug 06, 14 11:35 am     Reply with quote

Yes, you are right, no one should be fucking around on the sandbar where they can put others in danger or jeopardy.

But, jumping on the forum and blasting people anonymously with the first draft of your post (1st is usually the angriest and threatening) does neither you, nor the situation any good or positive results, other than creating entertaining fodder for Troll, Gman and possibly Monkeyboy.

Mike (aka Blonde) is actually a very nice guy, in fact, one of the nicest and best kiters here in the Gorge, and has been kiting here for years. This does not forgive his antics, but calling out someone anonymously on a public forum does not fix the situation, nor create any improvements to the situation or garner you any positive support for your reputation or actions.

If you had a problem with him, you should have gone up to him and said something. Being that you waited until you got home or to your smartphone left you even angrier and probably regretting that you did not say anything in the first place.

This time of year gets crazy busy at the Sandbar and Event Site launches, so busy that I am always surprised each year that we do not have more incidents or accidents.
I am on the Port of HR Waterfront Rec Committee as one of the two acting representative for the kite community and dealing with the safety and congestion issues at these launches is always our priority each year.

I'd like to think that if Mike were to know who you were, he might be good enough to apologize to you if you were good enough to mention your concerns to him (but in a manner more gentlemanly than your post).

www.Purestokesports.com

quenyaistar

Since 21 Oct 2011
416 Posts
Cougar, WA
Obsessed

PostWed Aug 06, 14 11:42 am     Reply with quote

Fist fighting proves nothing except maybe you are a better fist fighter than the person you are fighting, that is all, use your words please.

Occupied Columbia

Since 12 Nov 2011
376 Posts
Columbia City
Obsessed

PostWed Aug 06, 14 12:19 pm    Re: Blonde Mike from Hood River who was on a Rebel on Monda Reply with quote

AlterEgo wrote:
Go perform for your mother.

MICHAEL insert middle name insert last name, Shame on you! ---Signed, Your Mother

stringy

Since 23 Jun 2006
1724 Posts
vancouver
XTreme Poster

PostWed Aug 06, 14 12:38 pm    Re: Blonde Mike from Hood River who was on a Rebel on Monda Reply with quote

Occupied Columbia wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Go perform for your mother.

MICHAEL insert middle name insert last name, Shame on you! ---Signed, Your Mother

Michael The Hurricane, shame on you...hurricane mom Wave

user124

Since 02 Aug 2012
390 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostWed Aug 06, 14 2:00 pm    Re: Blonde Mike from Hood River who was on a Rebel on Monda Reply with quote

AlterEgo wrote:
running around like a homo

LOL - I wish I would have been there to see Blonde Mike "running around like a homo" (whatever that means) getting AlterEgo's panties in a bunch. There is some crazy shit that happens on the sand bar in August.

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1742 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostWed Aug 06, 14 2:16 pm    we're ALL Homo's Reply with quote

Sapiens, that is. (if you are a Homo Erectus, you are the MISSING LINK!!!)

consumer

Since 28 Nov 2010
406 Posts
banned
Obsessed

PostWed Aug 06, 14 3:41 pm     Reply with quote

Popcorn
Last edited by consumer on Thu Aug 07, 14 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

WINDUDE

Since 10 Jun 2010
557 Posts
GORGE!
Addicted

PostWed Aug 06, 14 3:55 pm     Reply with quote

I just want to get in again before the lock… 10 9 8 7 6...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: