Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Splinters Movie At Skylight Theater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
MW

Since 09 Jan 2006
186 Posts
Hood River, Oregon
Stoked

PostSat Apr 28, 12 6:39 am    Splinters Movie At Skylight Theater Reply with quote

I'm hosting the premiere of "Splinters" at Andrews Skylight Theater in Hood River, OR, on April 30,2012 at 8:20 pm. Everybody's Brewing is donating a keg, so every Everybody's pint you buy, proceeds go to Surfrider. It will be the first of 4 movies I will be hosting within what I'm calling "Ocean Collective," where proceeds benefit organizations involved with ocean advocacy. You can see the trailer here.

http://splintersmovie.com/trailer/

Official facebook page here:http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/splintersmovie

It's playing all week, until Thursday, but wanted to use Monday's 8:20 showing to bring awareness to Surfrider.

I hope to see some of you at the premiere.

da lox

Since 24 May 2007
22 Posts
hood river, or

PostSat Apr 28, 12 9:00 am     Reply with quote

that trailer is amazing! i will definitely check this out. thanks for bringing this to town.

BigR

Since 05 Jul 2005
372 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostSat Apr 28, 12 12:26 pm     Reply with quote

awesome! looks great

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: