Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

The Dalles ate my board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostThu May 12, 05 11:04 pm    The Dalles ate my board Reply with quote

Lost my Litewave 125 with the Martin M1 bindings that I won on Kiteforum. Got my name and number on it though so I'm thinkin either I get a call or see it on ebay. Guy named Paul also lost his Jaime pro and some poleboarders picked it up an hour later at Rowena. Current was kickin today. That jump was fun but the landing was a bitch!!! Back to the Drake. Crying or Very sad

mit_noslrac

PostTue May 17, 05 3:21 pm    Board Back Reply with quote

Karl- Glad you got you're board back and I bet that fisherman from Longview was quite happy with that case of Alasken Amber! I told you they would call you, I bet your happy to of had your name and number on it and at least there are some honest people out there.

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostTue May 17, 05 8:15 pm     Reply with quote

Glad to have it back. They thought it was a wakeboard. If anyone reading this doesn't have their name and number on their board, put it on now! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: