Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

2021 Duotone Select SLS twintip 138 with bindings

previous topic :: next topic  
aleccarloss

Since 10 May 2018
22 Posts

PostMon Aug 15, 22 8:09 pm    2021 Duotone Select SLS twintip 138 with bindings Reply with quote

Barely Used 2021 Duotone Select SLS Twintip size 138 with Vario Bindings

$650

406-600-7127

IMG_0580.jpg 
   IMG_0581.jpg 
   IMG_0582.jpg 

Last edited by aleccarloss on Tue Aug 16, 22 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

MrGie

Since 17 Feb 2015
50 Posts

PostTue Aug 16, 22 10:37 am    . Reply with quote

I own a 141 version of this board. I replaced my core choice 4 with this one. Core select is too soft and choice is too stiff for the gorge. Well, let’s be clear, it’s too stiff for my knees. Embarassed

I have tried dozens of boards and nothing rides and jumps and lands like select sls, especially in these weird conditions we have at the gorge.

The straps on this board have not broken yet. I broke 3 core straps last year. This is also a huge plus!

If you r a beginner - this board will last you a lifetime and you will love every second of owning it.

If you big air kiteloop and want to experience easier takeoff and softer landings - it’s good for that too.

Anyways, love the board and whomever will get it - will be stoked.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: