Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

ISO High top van

previous topic :: next topic  
Cosmo110

Since 14 Jun 2022
7 Posts
Hood River
Kook

PostThu Aug 11, 22 9:03 pm    ISO High top van Reply with quote

Not sure if this is wind/water related enough but figured I would give it a stab.
I am looking for a 1996+ Ford econoline high top van or similar with 160k or less miles and minimal to no rust. Trying to keep it under 15k so no 2022 built out sprinter vans. (I am looking at you fellow event site regulars, no hate just jealousy). Just looking to change in and out of wetsuit, haul all my kite gear, and travel to new kite spots with it. Please text or comment on the post with information. 5O9-6three7-six4two3
Thank you! and many apologies if this is not allowed. Very Happy

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
1991 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostFri Aug 12, 22 7:14 am    Re: ISO High top van Reply with quote

Cosmo110 wrote:
Not sure if this is wind/water related enough but figured I would give it a stab.
I am looking for a 1996+ Ford econoline high top van or similar with 160k or less miles and minimal to no rust. Trying to keep it under 15k so no 2022 built out sprinter vans. (I am looking at you fellow event site regulars, no hate just jealousy). Just looking to change in and out of wetsuit, haul all my kite gear, and travel to new kite spots with it. Please text or comment on the post with information. 5O9-6three7-six4two3
Thank you! and many apologies if this is not allowed. Very Happy

Dude, hang your head high. You posted in the right spot and you're wanting what someone else has. No harm in asking. . . Why re-invent the wheel. Go with what works and is tried-and-true.

Good luck in your search!

Cosmo110

Since 14 Jun 2022
7 Posts
Hood River
Kook

PostFri Aug 12, 22 5:17 pm     Reply with quote

Found a van, thanks everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: