Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Wing ding quiver?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Arb2me

Since 14 May 2019
28 Posts

PostThu May 19, 22 7:15 am    Wing ding quiver? Reply with quote

Went out winging for the second time and started getting long rides on foil, but it’s looking like my older beat up wing isn’t going to cover me for the season! Time to build out a quiver! What does everybody have! I weight 185lb and am not looking to wing in sub 10kn winds (that’s what kitefoiling is for) but would love to get out on the nuking easterlies in the fall/winter.

moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
697 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostThu May 19, 22 10:22 am     Reply with quote

I have a 3.0, 4.2 and 6 for the gorge. That takes care of 15-35 mph, I weigh 151.7

hilton

Since 15 Aug 2008
787 Posts

Opinionated

PostFri May 20, 22 9:01 pm     Reply with quote

Roughly 3.0, 4.0, 5.0

or I like these (3.5, 4.3, 5.2) fourth generation on sale before the gen 5 arrives.

https://chinooksailing.com/collections/takuma-wing-ride/products/wk-wing?variant=39514013925431

Marmot

Since 08 Aug 2007
99 Posts
Lyle, WA

PostSat May 21, 22 9:13 am     Reply with quote

I weigh 150 wet, and I have a 2.8, 4.2, and 5.0. I wish I had the 3.5 to fill the gap between the 2.8 and 4.2. I rarely use the 5.0 anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: