Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

SOLD

previous topic :: next topic  
Thatspec

Since 17 Mar 2008
103 Posts
Ptucky
Stoked

PostSat May 14, 22 8:21 am    SOLD Reply with quote

SOLD

I have a set of XXL Gong Veloce front and rear wings on a custom Gong fuselage for sale.
The XXL Veloce front is 1900cm2 and 107cm span, the stab is 330cm2 and 47cm span so these are "good" sized and would be more than suitable for learning AND progressing on due to the Veloces thinner foil section. The Gong wings are pretty bulletproof, I've wacked my kitefoiling setup into a lava reef at high speed and done only cosmetic damage.

The mast parts are Axis 19mm aluminum, arguably the stiffest aluminum mast on the market and relatively inexpensive, about $110 depending on the size (baseplates are about $125 now I think). This mast is 90cm. The Wing mounting screws are included, just not installed in the pics.

$795 for the package
Wings and fuselage are brand new, the mast parts were used a season in fresh water.

IMG_2940.jpg 
   IMG_2941.jpg 
   IMG_2942.jpg 
   IMG_2943.jpg 
   IMG_2944.jpg 

Last edited by Thatspec on Sat May 28, 22 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Thatspec

Since 17 Mar 2008
103 Posts
Ptucky
Stoked

PostSun May 22, 22 8:26 pm     Reply with quote

One more try Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: