Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Need help fixing my Naish Torque bar steering lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
flightmac

Since 14 Nov 2017
69 Posts

PostWed Sep 09, 20 9:21 am    Need help fixing my Naish Torque bar steering lines Reply with quote

Is there anyone I can compensate to help fix my naish bar? The steering lines are off and I've been messing with it but havent been able to fix it. I need help correctly adjusting the line lengths to match. It should be easy but I havent been successful at it yet.

If you can help I'm Dan 5037244795. Will pay

Pepi

Since 16 Jun 2006
1831 Posts
Pure Stoke Sports
Shop Owner

CGKA Member

PostWed Sep 09, 20 10:41 am     Reply with quote

If your line lengths are off by more than 2-3" in length, it would be better for you to purchase a new line set. You will also want to inspect your lines by running the lines through your pinched fingers to feel if there are any thin or thick sections in your lines that might indicate the core has failed or is about to fail.
www.Purestokesports.com

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostWed Sep 09, 20 1:09 pm     Reply with quote

Pepi wrote:
If your line lengths are off by more than 2-3" in length, it would be better for you to purchase a new line set. You will also want to inspect your lines by running the lines through your pinched fingers to feel if there are any thin or thick sections in your lines that might indicate the core has failed or is about to fail.

+1

flightmac

Since 14 Nov 2017
69 Posts

PostSat Sep 12, 20 10:33 am     Reply with quote

Measured last night and it’s nearly two inches so new lines it is, seems like the right call for sure. Thank you

pollywog

Since 07 Aug 2009
289 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Sep 14, 20 5:30 pm     Reply with quote

I just take my bars to Windance. John fixes them and it’s worth every penny!

kwalshpc

Since 24 Oct 2014
142 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Sep 15, 20 6:07 am    Kite Lines Adj Reply with quote

Take the line off one side and put it together with the other line - Adjust the longer line to the shorter one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: