Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Belize Ambergris Caye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Anthony

Since 07 Oct 2008
362 Posts
Salem
Obsessed

CGKA Member

PostSat Dec 02, 17 6:13 am    Belize Ambergris Caye Reply with quote

Anybody have any recent travel info for January? Shops, rentals,locations conditions.

markamcclure

Since 20 May 2011
164 Posts
Portland, OR
Stoked

PostSun Dec 03, 17 5:47 am     Reply with quote

also interested in Belize kiting options for a future trip...

AKkiter

Since 31 Aug 2008
181 Posts
Montavilla
Stoked

PostSun Dec 03, 17 4:12 pm    Belize Kiting Reply with quote

I learned to kite in Caye Caulker back in 2006. The school was small then to say the least, but my instructors were awesome. A couple from Europe, can't recall their names now after many years. I think the school was called kite explorer.com.

I highly recommend this tiny island, would love to go back now after so many years! I am sure there have been changes- anyone else on here have recent experiences there??

taycar

Since 11 Jan 2010
110 Posts
HR
Stoked

PostTue Dec 12, 17 10:20 am     Reply with quote

My wife and I have been a handful of times. You kite on the North end of the island, we stayed up there too in Caye Caulker condos. Here are a couple videos of the trips, feel free to ask any detailed questions.

https://youtu.be/F7N337JtgOo
https://youtu.be/zyXk5fULbZo

The one shop was already mentioned, we brought all our own gear, wind is light (only one 10m day in 4 weeks I've spent there)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: