Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Looking for Pat in Hood River, Help Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  

PostTue May 24, 05 3:14 pm    Looking for Pat in Hood River, Help Please Reply with quote

I looking for a big guy who lives in Hood River and runs a landscaping business named Pat. He drives a white ford van. I lost his number and have been hoping to see the guy kiting, but I haven't run into him and need to contact him. If you know is number or his last name that would be great.
thanks,
Lee

4Stringer/KipWinger

Since 27 Apr 2005
541 Posts
Hood River
Addicted

PostTue May 24, 05 8:13 pm    Pat (not the Sat Night Live character) Reply with quote

(541) 490--0786.
Ask him about his kiting experience with a sailboat last year! Laughing

PostWed May 25, 05 10:32 am     Reply with quote

Pat Campbell Rules! He was one of the guys out there in the cold early spring of 2000, trying to figure out this new sport, when no one really knew what they were doing (some of us still don't know what we're doing!). He's always a great guy to see on the water. I've also tele skied Mt. St. Helens with him, which was also a blast.

Spencer

John

PostWed May 25, 05 12:32 pm    Missing Pat Reply with quote

He used to rep those new adjustable board footstraps that they sell at Front Street in HR. Contact them to get the strap makers number- they'll know Pat.

Hein

Since 08 Mar 2005
1313 Posts

Possessed

PostWed May 25, 05 6:11 pm     Reply with quote

Been at the north coast with Pat and left a little before he did.
He should be back later tionight. -Hein

PostWed May 25, 05 10:17 pm     Reply with quote

you mean gangsta pat whos always drinkin 4Os and freestylin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: