Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Bright Green Victoria Foamie Large MISSING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostFri Jun 01, 07 4:56 pm    Bright Green Victoria Foamie Large MISSING! Reply with quote

Just about 30 minutes ago I came in from the White Salmon bridge and my skimboard is gone off the beach. SOmeone might have thought I left it or something so if you have it I'll give you some beer to get it back.

forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostSun Jun 03, 07 3:57 pm     Reply with quote

Went by big winds to buy a shorty and mentioned it to those guys and this guy Ryan chimed in, said his friend found a skimboard at the Sandbar. Turns out that it is mine.

FYI, I left it at the water's edge of the kiddy pool and the water must have risen and washed it away. Either way, glad to have it back.

This was a good weekend, the kiddy pool rocks, checked out wells, landed my first raley to toeside, tried some flat 360s to face plant, man I'm tired.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: