Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

wind report - anguilla and st maarten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostSat Apr 16, 22 9:37 am    wind report - anguilla and st maarten Reply with quote

hey all,
i always see people travelling with kites. I figured i'd toss this one in. i just got back from the Caribbean, and 17-20mph steady all day every day. It really would have been perfect kite/wing weather. unfortunately, i didn't take anything with me. :X I saw a couple of kiters, but that was really it. maybe 2 on each island. Now I know.... when going to the sea, take some gear!

deminimis

Since 15 Jul 2014
326 Posts
On the Rocks
Obsessed

PostMon May 02, 22 1:58 pm     Reply with quote

Although not part of the Caribbean, we're taking plenty of gear when we sail to Bahamas next year. Plenty of wind and lots of spots should be just us and the sharks.

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostTue May 03, 22 10:22 am     Reply with quote

deminimis wrote:
Although not part of the Caribbean, we're taking plenty of gear when we sail to Bahamas next year. Plenty of wind and lots of spots should be just us and the sharks.

bring a polespear and always be trolling a feather!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2pBpQolKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: