Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Can you compare the Old Slingshot Wave SST's to ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Kmun

Since 05 Jul 2009
250 Posts

Obsessed

PostFri Oct 19, 18 1:44 pm    Can you compare the Old Slingshot Wave SST's to ... Reply with quote

I bought and quickly sold my 2016 Slingshot SST's because of heavy bar pressure and agility output lag.

Question:

1. Can you suggest the performance or a material change of that Old Slingshot Wave SST to the newer SST design?

2. If you have moved on from that SST; what aspects do you value more about your latest wave/foil kite?

Last edited by Kmun on Sat Oct 20, 18 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonpnw

Since 22 Jul 2010
1322 Posts
Pacific Northwest
XTreme Poster

PostSat Oct 20, 18 9:55 am    SSTs Reply with quote

I have used the SST’s for foiling & riding directional since 2016. The shape and general performance is the same slight tweaks are made each year . You are welcome to try my 2019’s . I have a 6 , 8 , 10 . I will be at Rooster Rock today if your interested .

Jon

Join the Columbia Gorge Water Sports Association. http://gorgewindsurfing.org/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: