Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

North Trust bar 5th Element Upgrade Kit issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
SpaceRacer

Since 04 Nov 2007
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Aug 15, 18 8:48 am    North Trust bar 5th Element Upgrade Kit issue Reply with quote

Hi, I just purchased a brand new 2017 North Trust bar and the 5th Element Upgrade Kit. Both the kit instructions as well as the online videos point to a pre-existing 9mm stainless steel ring on the bar located just above the stainless steel pulley; a 9mm ring that looks to bridge two lines on the right front line. My bar simply does not have this; it just has one long front line. I have contacted two retailers as well as Duotone to no avail. Anyone know what the hell is going on?!

Mprasad

Since 06 Jul 2016
10 Posts

PostSat Aug 18, 18 2:40 pm     Reply with quote

I am no expert but my understanding was that only the 2017 CLICK bar can be upgraded to a 5 line bar with the kit (not the 2017 North trust Quad bar).

The 2018 North Trust Quad bar can also be upgraded to 5 lines.

SpaceRacer

Since 04 Nov 2007
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostSun Aug 19, 18 6:08 pm     Reply with quote

You may be no expert but you know more than them. You’re correct.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: