Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Withdrawing from college to pursue my dreams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Jackson.Lebsack

Since 30 Sep 2017
13 Posts
Hood River

PostTue Jan 23, 18 3:47 pm    Withdrawing from college to pursue my dreams Reply with quote

I've had an incredible time thus far at Montana State University, but after working with my team and being offered an incredible opportunity to move to LA... I'm taking it with open arms. If nothing works out from it, I will come back to college and continue where I left off, but in this day and age, I believe you can build a business from thin air and learn more from experience.

Watch my video and find out more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GDt3lAUz4g&t=82s

Stoked for the future!

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostTue Jan 23, 18 4:34 pm     Reply with quote

Stoked for you Jackson!
I did the same thing when I was 19 and never looked back or regretted my decision.
Good luck and keep us posted!

kassak

Since 18 May 2010
107 Posts

Stoked

PostFri Jan 26, 18 12:02 am     Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with pursuing your interests, formulating dreams, trying to achieve. I dropped out of college once upon a time, it was more about trying to reorient than having my montage scene. Eventually it all worked out. My mom is proud and my kids think I’m fun, that feel pretty good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: